2017 Spring Leadership Series
You are cordially invited to join us at the Impact HUB for a new Leadership Series, provided by Pursuits Coaching.
Modern-day leaders need to be skillful in relationship and culture building. Pursuits Coaching Leadership Series provides access to the fundamental tools needed to build and advance these skills to create powerful working relationships and help your organization reach its fullest potential.
Series Topics and Dates:
- March 14: How to Build Trust and Commitment in the Workplace
- March 28: Create a Culture of Engagement and Appreciation
- April 11: Increase Empathy, EQ Respect, Voice
- April 25: Strengthen Effective Communication and Conflict Skills
- May 16: Know Your Companies Purpose and Vision and How to Achieve It
- May 30: Pay it Forward: Create Conscious Community and Social Impact
Address: 1877 Broadway, Boulder CO 80302 (Impact Hub)
Sharla P. Macy and Brent Hultman
Contribute your insights and glean best practices through mindful exploration and practical application with a small group of peers that share values in human empowerment, development and community enrichment.
Space is limited to 12 so register now (below) to reserve your seat at the table.
The Leadership Forum focuses on exploring a whole-company growth model of building relationships that thrive through a culture of inclusion.
- Delve into the modern-age leadership complexities of generational gaps, ethnicity, and the gender spectrum
- Grasp a new view on how to create trust and commitment within organizations.
- Align your company mission and growth by creating an engaged culture.
Leadership Series Details
- 6 Sessions March through May
- Mornings from 7:30-9:00am
- $50 per session
- Group max 12 participants