EMERGING LEADERS COHORT:
“DARE TO LEAD”
Wouldn’t it be great to hear from and speak to leaders like yourself who are also seeking to advance the interpersonal and business skills that make great leaders and organizations thrive?
- Collaboration, connection and creativity have never been more important for leaders, both in life and business, than they are today.
- Professional cohorts bring leaders together to gather, share, and apply wisdom and principles for effective living and organizational success.
Dates and Topics:
Small Group Setting
- September 12: Overview of the Cohort Principles and Meet the Coaches
- September 19: Know Thyself Principles for Self-Leadership
- September 26: Increase Trust and Commitment
- October 3: Create a Culture of Appreciation and Engagement
- October 10: Build Colleague Maps: Develop an Effective Team Starting from Strengths
- October 17: Increase Emotional Intelligence, Inclusion and Voice
- October 24: Review and Develop Communication and Conflict Skills
- October 31: Build an Organization with Purpose: Knowing Your Mission, Vision and Why
- November 7: Pay it Forward: How to Create a Business and Life of Impact
Cost: $380.00 for eight sessions
Days: Every Tues. 7:30-9:00am
Address: 1877 Broadway Boulder, CO 80302 (Impact Hub)
In our leadership cohort, Emerging Leaders, members learn and grow together as we dive into the practices of evidence-based interpersonal skills, explore purpose and strengths through a multi-generational lens and discover what foundational principles make relationships truly thrive!
The Emerging Leaders Cohort is designed for leaders of any age or level that value collaborative learning and desire to model purposeful leadership!
Sharla Macy, CEO
Relationship and Leadership Coach